Prior Service Forms

Download and print NYSTRS forms. Call our Hotline at 800-782-0289 to request forms be mailed to you.

Forms mailed to NYSTRS will be considered filed on the day they are mailed if they are mailed by registered or certified mail via the U.S. Postal Service, or by an equivalent delivery service that provides mail tracking and is approved for use by NYSTRS. Please see the list of delivery services(Opens in a new window) currently approved by the System.

Prior Service Claim (PRS-2) Save time: Submit your claim online in MyNYSTRS.

Verification of NYS Teaching (PRS-3)

Verification of Uncredited New York City Department of Education Teaching (PRS-3.2)

Verification of Other NYS Public Employment (PRS-3.5)

Rollover Acceptance Letter (MES-1), Purchase of Allowable Service Credit With Rollover Monies (FAC-805) and Rollover/Direct Transfer Certification (MES-3)

NYC Subsequent Service Under Chapter 352 of the Laws of 2002 (MAC-79)

Claim for Service Credit Under Chapter 675 of the Laws of 2006 (MAC-80)

Subsequent Service Claim for Discontinued Members (For Service Rendered 12/1/91 – 6/30/02) (MAC-4)